Cabo John Hoop Net Holder - How To
Click on images to view larger
- Parts and tools needed:
- 10' - 3/4" PVC
- 3 - 3/4" Caps
- 5 - 3/4" T's
- 4 - 3/4" 90 degree corners
- PVC Glue
Our friend and Crew member, Cabo John, made us a Hoop Net holder and we made a second one for my kayak. Here are the steps to make one:
1. Measure your tankwell area for width and length.
2. Place Hoop Net onto kayak to check fit:
3. Plan on the area your Hoop Net Holder will sit:
4. Plan on areas to zip tie the Holder to pad eyes on your kayak:
5. Velcro the Hoop Net(s) to your Holder when launching, traveling and landing:
6. Our completed Hoop Net Holder:'