MCN Interactive, LLC (MCN) has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to protecting the privacy of our, and our clients', website visitors, online community participants, and fan club members. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for websites hosted by MCN (the "website"). If you choose not to consent to this Privacy Statement, you may not use these websites. Further, this policy is subject to change at any time with or without notice at the sole discretion of MCN, so you should re-read it periodically.
If you send us information voluntarily, such as through personal correspondence, email, or chat rooms, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on our websites, we may collect such information. We use such information, and other information that we obtain from your use of the services, to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems and enforce our Acceptable Use Policy, among other things. Please also note that information you volunteer in public areas, such as chat rooms and bulletin boards, is not protected information, and anyone could potentially collect and use such information in ways we cannot control.
Advertisting and Remarketing
- We may utilize Google's Display Network, Remarketing, Google Analytics and Interest Reporting, and DoubleClick Campaign Manager.
- Using the Ads Settings, you can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads.
- From time to time, we use Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online.
- Ourselves and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone’s past visits to our website.
- We and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to report how our ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to our site.
- We use Google's Interest-based advertising and third party audience data (such as interests, gender, age, etc) for marketing purposes only.
For your convenience, the websites contain links to other sites. Please be aware that MCN and our client sites are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such other websites, which may differ significantly from our own. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our websites and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by our websites.
The websites have procedural security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Only authorized individuals have access to your information. On all pages where user credit card information is entered, we utilize a secure digital server, with a secure certificate from VeriSign. Notwithstanding these efforts, we caution you that "perfect security" does not exist on the Internet.
This website is a general audience site and is not directed to or intended for use by children under the age of 13. To ensure compliance with federal law, this website does not knowingly collect or maintain personal information provided by children under the age of 13. If a child under the age of 13 has provided personal information in violation of the website access restrictions, a parent or guardian of that child must contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can promptly remove such information from our records.
5. Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the "Shine The Light" law, permits our customers who are California residents to request and obtain from us once a year, free of charge, information about the personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year. If applicable, this information would include a list of the categories of personal information that was shared and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to:
Online Privacy Coordinator
2609 Cruzen Street
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, the practices of this websites, or your dealings with these websites, you may email us at email@example.com.