NRS Chinook Fishing Mesh Back PFD
Pockets on pockets, lots of gear attachment points, plus flotation if you swim -- what's not to like about the NRS Chinook Life Jacket? Fishermen, sea kayakers and anyone who wants a vest with lots of storage will love this PFD.
- Designed with anglers in mind, the Chinook features 7 front pockets for everything from small tackle boxes to tippet.
- Perfect for kayak fishing, fly fishing and extended tours!
- The mesh lower back is a great fit on high-back seats and provides ventilation when the weather's warm.
- The roomy front-entry design with 8 adjustment points lets you customize the fit for comfort and security.
- Soft PlushFIT foam flotation conforms to your body as you wear it for unsurpassed comfort.
- A coil tool retractor allows you to clip on line snips, forceps or other tools that you want to have handy.
- Includes a D-ring on the back for attaching your net, plus a strobe holder loop for those low light conditions.
- Other outstanding features include rod holder loops, a knife lash tab, and multiple D-rings and attachment loops.
- 16.5 lbs. design flotation.
Type & Profile: III, medium profile
- Design Flotation: 16.5 lbs
- Entry System: Front zip
- Pockets: 7 various sized pockets
- Lash Tabs: One
- Adjustment System: 8 adjustment points
- Fabric: 200-denier urethane coated ripstop nylon
- Coil tool retractor
- Rod holder loops
- Net attachment D-ring
- Strobe holder loop
- Multiple D-rings and attachment loops