Co-Pilot Knife Titanium
Meet the Pilot Knife's little brother! The NRS Titanium Co-Pilot Knife packs all the same great features in a compact package. Lightweight, corrosion-resistant and tough. Perfect fit for your PFD.
- Titanium is super lightweight, stronger than steel and holds a keen edge.
- The corrosion-resistant titanium blade makes it an ideal knife for use in any type of water.
- The blunt tip design protects against unintentional puncture during a rescue.
- As another safety feature, the blade is only sharpened on the one edge. This, along with the blunt tip, helps prevent injury in a tight rescue situation.
- The super-sharp edge incorporates smooth and serrated sections, perfect for any situation.
- The comfortable rubberized grip wraps around the contoured handle, giving you maximum control of the blade even in wet conditions.
- The contoured handle and rubberized grip maximizes your control of the blade even in wet conditions.
- The sheath clip attaches securely to a PFD lash tab.
- A convenient bottle opener and oxygen tank valve wrench are integrated into the handle.