The NRS Men's Crush Water Shoe will be your go-to shoe on and off the water with its rugged nylon upper, super sticky sole and a crushable heel.
- Season after season, in the boat or at the pub, this versatile, technically-capable water shoe feels as good as it looks and performs as well as it feels.
- Quick-drying, DWR-coated 1000 denier nylon upper shrugs off the wear and tear of sticks and stones.
- The super sticky, siped rubber outsole provides a sure grip on wet rocks.
- A removable foam insole supports and cushions the foot.
- Ports in the sidewall quickly drain water away.
- A "crushable" heel lets you also wear the shoe as a slip-on.
- D width toe box and a marking sole.
- Includes two pairs of contrasting-color laces.
||1000 denier nylon
||Siped, sticky rubber
- Sidewall drainage
- Crushable heel
- Two pairs of laces
- D width