The NRS Stampede Shorty delivers big on those warmer paddling days when a full drytop is overkill but you still want protection from water and wind. Now in bomber 4-layer Eclipse™ material.
- 4-layer Eclipse fabric, with its proprietary waterproof-breathable barrier and Nanosphere® DWR finish lock water out while letting moisture escape.
- The supple polyester microfiber shell allows frictionless paddling with superior resistance to puncture and abrasion.
- Short sleeve design frees your arms while still protecting your body's core from cold and wetness.
- An alternative to more constricting latex gaskets, punch-through neoprene GlideSkin™ neck and arm seals provide all-day comfort while still keeping most water out.
- HyproTex™ inner skirt and 3" double-pull waist mate with your sprayskirt to keep you and your kayak's cockpit dry.
- Fully taped seams ensure dryness and durability.
- A splashproof, zippered shoulder pocket keeps on-the-water essentials close at hand.
|Weight: ||Large 1.15 lbs |
|Material: ||4-layer Eclipse™ |
|Waterproof: ||Yes |
|Breathable: ||Yes |
|Neck Closure: ||GlideSkin™ gasket |
|Wrist Closure: ||GlideSkin™ gaskets |
|Waist System: ||Double-pull hook-and-loop closure |
|Double Tunnel: ||Yes |
|Latex Neck Gasket: ||No |
|Latex Wrist Gaskets: ||No |
|Reflective Detailing: ||No |
|Gender Sizing: ||Men |