With all the organization and attachment points needed for your fishing accessories, the NRS Chinook Fishing PFD is the world's best-selling life jacket for kayak anglers. Not only is it designed to make you more effective on the water, the comfort of the NRS Chinook PFD simply can't be beat.
- The NRS Chinook PFD is a Type III, medium profile life jacket delivering 16.5 pounds of flotation.
- PlushFit™ foam and a high-back design combine to create an extremely comfortable vest for any type of raft or kayak seat.
- A mesh lower-back offers added ventilation on warm days.
- The NRS Chinook PFD features two large, zippered pockets, sized for tackle boxes, with internal organization, plus two smaller accessory pockets with hook-and-loop closure.
- A fifth, tool holder pocket offers quick access to pliers, line cutters or other fishing gadgets and accessories.
- Also features a rod holder, strobe attachment point, reflective accents and knife lash tab.
- The zippered front entry and six adjustment points offer a customized fit.
- The NRS Chinook PFD carries the US Coast Guard Certification through Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
NRS Chinook PFD Specifications
|| 2 lbs
|US Coast Guard Type:
|| 16.5 lbs.
|| 400-denier ripstop nylon
|| Front zip
- 4 - Side
- 2 - Shoulder
- 1 - Waist
- Rod holder loop
- Strobe holder loop
- Reflective accents
- Pockets with internal organization
- Shoulder strap keepers