The mitten-style design of the NRS Toaster Mitts increases warmth while the raw neoprene palm and pre-curved shape enhance grip and dexterity in this best-selling paddling "glove."
- 3.5 mm raw neoprene exterior with titanium laminate adhesive sheds water, eliminating evaporative cooling and enhancing insulation.
- RawHide™ palm delivers unbeatable grip.
- Fast-drying VaporLoft™ interior lining increases warmth and feels great against the skin.
- Simple, two-panel construction for a superior fit.
- A stitch between the index and middle fingers helps with dexterity.
- Pre-curved finger design prevents hand fatigue.
- Liquid-sealed seams help keep water out.
- Easy-entry wrist is less restricting than the HydroCuff™ but will let water in, making the Toaster Mitts extremely water-resistant but only waterproof to the cuff.
- Pairing snaps on the wrists help keep the gloves together.
||3.5 mm neoprene back
||2.5 mm RawHide palm
- Pre-curved finger box
- VaporLoft™ inner lining
- Waterproof to the cuff
- Wrist pairing straps