If kayak anglers could only have one piece of (non-safety) apparel, the versatile NRS Varial Hoodie with its head-to-waist protection would be a top choice.
- The integrated sun hood and neck gaiter let you adjust to conditions on the fly, and on the water, without taking off the shirt.
- The poly/spandex fabric dries quickly, wicks moisture and delivers UPF 50 sun protection.
- Small, laser-cut holes around the mouth and nose of the neck gaiter release excess moisture preventing condensation build-up on glasses.
- Hood and gaiter loosely hang around the neck and back when not in use.
- Construction design eliminates seams under the arms and on the shoulders to deliver friction-free zones for paddling, rowing and casting comfort with a PFD.
- Thumb loops in the sleeves extend the sun protection to the fingers by preventing vulnerable gaps between your sleeves and sun gloves.
|| 12 oz
|| 5.4 oz. 92% polyester / 8% spandex blend
|| Integrated hood and neck gaiter
|| Relaxed fit
- Thumb holes
- UPF 50 sun protection
- Breathing holes in the gaiter to prevent excess condensation