Purpose-built for female anglers, the Shenook fishing PFD has all of the features of our best-selling Chinook with women's cut and styling. Designed to make you more effective on the water, the Shenook offers endless organization and attachment points for all your fishing tools.
- The Shenook is a Type III, medium profile life jacket delivering 16.5 pounds of flotation.
- Articulated, PlushFit™ foam panels reduce bulk and mold to the female bust.
- The zippered front entry and six adjustment points offer a customized fit.
- The high-back design fits comfortably with most raft and kayak seats and the mesh lower-back offers added ventilation on warm days.
- Two large, zippered pockets, sized for tackle boxes, with internal organization, plus two smaller accessory pockets with hook-and-loop closure.
- A fifth, tool holder pocket offers quick access to pliers, line cutters or other fishing gadgets and accessories.
- Also features a rod holder, strobe attachment point, reflective accents and knife lash tab.
- The Shenook carries the US Coast Guard Certification through Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
|US Coast Guard Type:
||400-denier ripstop nylon
- 4 - Side
- 2 - Shoulder
- 1 - Waist
- Rod holder loop
- Strobe holder loop
- Reflective accents
- Pockets with internal organization
- Shoulder strap keepers