Costa Del Mar Fantail Polarized TF 65 OCP polarized sunglasses have Mossy Oak Shadow Grass Blades Camouflage Brown Nylon frames and polarized copper-tinted lenses that shield eyes from damaging UV (ultraviolet) radiation and reduce disabling or blinding surface glare, making them particularly useful for boating, driving, and other outdoor activities.
These co-molded, adventure-ready frames are a bit smaller, but definitely akin to the classic styling of Costa's Blackfin® frames.
- Integral hinge.
- Heavy-duty TR 90 nylon frames.
- Includes hard case.
- 100% UV light blockage for max protection.
- 100% polarization kills reflected glare and reduces eye strain.
- Built by hand and backed for life. Every pair of Costas include a lifetime warranty.
- Copper 580P Polarized plastic lenses are lightweight, impact- and scratch-resistant.
- This style is prescription ready.
- Collection: Men 2015
- Comfortable medium fit; size 59
Copper lenses enhance vision by blocking the somewhat hazy, blue end of the color spectrum, which results in greater contrast and improved depth perception. Wearers report crisper vision and increased ability to discern shapes, too, especially against green and blue backgrounds. They aid in discerning fish and underwater structures while sight-fishing in relatively shallow water. This is a good choice if you're going to be out in low-light conditions or on a day with changing weather patterns.