A compact and versatile cook set for backpacking, the Bugaboo Backpacker offers premium performance at an exceptional value. This set includes 2 mugs with insulating sleeves and sip-it tops, and 2 nesting bowls with graduations ingeniously designed to fit into a 2 liter pot with strainer lid. Also included in the kit is a pot grabber, a fry pan and a large carrying bag which doubles as a kitchen sink.
- Rugged stuff sack holds set and doubles as a sink or wash basin
- Color-coded items provide personalized tableware settings
- Folding gripper locks on to exterior brackets to prevent scratching and to provide a secure handle while cooking
- Crushproof, heat-resistant strainer lid
- Spiral turned base grips stoves and grill arms securely
- Perfectly complements with our Crossover Kitchen Kit
- Coated with Teflon® Classic for good non-stick performance
2 L Pot, 8” Fry Pan, Strainer Lid, 2 14 fl. oz. Mugs w/ Insulated Sleeves, 2 14 fl. oz. Bowls, 2 Sip-It Tops, Folding Pot Gripper, Welded Sink
Weight: 28.8 oz.
Material: Non-Stick Coated Aluminum, Polypropylene, Nylon 6-6, Silicone
The dependable non-stick option for all your outdoor cooking needs. These high-quality aluminum pots and pans are light enough for backpacking, yet heat evenly enough to satisfy the most demanding camp cook. Plus, each piece is fully-formed then coated with two layers of durable nonstick coating for added scratch resistance.
The recyclable, inexpensive answer to all your outdoor dining needs. This lightweight, flexible material is easy to pack, stack and carry. And it's available in four bold colors, to identify individual settings and brighten up any meal.
Dimensions: 8.2" x 8.2" x 5.4"