High performance, light weight, compact one-person total cooking solution. Including our Pinnacle lightweight, high output stove and integrated windscreen along with insulated mug and Foon for one person providing superior efficiency and flexibility in an ingenious space efficient package.
- Lightweight, high-efficiency, 9,629 BTU/h Pinnacle Canister Stove and Windscreen nest perfectly and provide ultimate efficiency regardless of conditions
- Folding handle locks into place for cooking and secures entire set for transport, eliminating the need for a stuff sack
- Unique mug/bowl solution with low center of gravity and Sip-It virtually eliminates spills while the integrated insulating sleeve keeps drinks hot
- Welded stuff sack holds set while traveling and doubles as a sink or wash basin
- Integrated nesting for fuel canisters (220/110 g) for a complete cooking system in one small package
- Coated with Teflon® Radiance technology for exceptional non-stick performance
Includes: Canister Top Stove, Windscreen w/ Folding Base Plate, 1.1 L Pot, Strainer/Sip-It Top, 14 fl. oz. Mugs/Bowl w/ Insulated Sleeve, Telescoping Foon, Stove Bag, Welded Sink
Weight: 15.8 oz.
Material: Non-Stick Coated, Hard Anodized Aluminum, Clear Polypropylene, Nylon 6-6
Pinnacle series cookware uses Teflon® with Radiance technology which has been tested and approved expressly for campware use. The secret lies in a specially-formulated topcoat engineered to enhance heat dispersion and virtually eliminate hot spots. Moreover, the three layer coating was built to survive the toughest conditions and boasts an unprecedented level of scratch and abrasion resistance. It’s even safe for use with most metal utensils!
A major leap forward in clean and green plastics, Infinity is an ultra-lightweight, completely recyclable, BPA-Free alternative to Polycarbonate resins. With exceptional clarity, jewel-like brilliance and 25% weight savings over Polycarbonate; its beauty is truly inspired. Furthermore, Infinity will not absorb food odors like other plastics and will not leach plasticizers or other chemicals into either food or beverage. It's even dishwasher safe and actually becomes more stain-resistant with every wash. Infinity: a final product which is far beyond the sum of its parts.
Dimensions: 5.0" x 5.4" x 5.5"
WARNING: For exterior use only. Do not use this stove in enclosed spaces. This product gets extremely hot. Use extreme care when setting up your cooking area making sure that your stove is well situated on a stable level surface with all combustibles well away from the flame area. Fully opening the fuel valve produces more heat than can be absorbed into the pot, can damage the windscreen and wastes valuable fuel.
Stove and pots and pans can be hot, use caution when handling.
DANGER: ALWAYS INSPECT STOVE AND VALVE BODY FOR ANY DAMAGE OR EXCESSIVE WEAR. DO NOT USE IF DAMAGE OR EXCESSIVE WEAR IS APPARENT. DO NOT USE IF CANISTER GAS IS LEAKING FROM VALVE BODY. DANGER DO NOT SCREW ON OR UNSCREW STOVE FORM CANISTER NEAR ANY FLAME OR SOURCES OF IGNITION.