Don't let weather, water levels or the risk of immersion keep you from fishing. Purpose-built for kayak anglers, wear the NRS Sidewinder Bibs to wade into deeper waters or combine with a drytop for complete cold-weather immersion protection.
- 4-Layer Eclipse™ fabric with a Nanosphere® DWR finish locks out water while letting excess moisture escape.
- Supple polyester microfiber shell has superior resistance to puncture and abrasion and allows frictionless movement.
- The upper is designed for maximum comfort under a PFD.
- Fully-detachable wishbone suspender system uses nylon buckles to guarantee you won't lose your bibs.
- Two side adjustments create a snug fit and the inner tunnel combined with the 4" wide double pull waist limits water entry.
- Combine the Sidewinders with a double-skirted dry top or paddling jacket to create a versatile dry system comparable to a drysuit.
- Features a TIZIP® MasterSeal relief zipper, Eclipse fabric socks, a splashproof zippered thigh pocket and reinforced seat and legs for maximum durability.
|Waist System: ||4" wide double-pull waist that mates with dry top or paddling jacket inner tunnel |
|Weight: ||2.2 lbs |
|Material: ||4-layer Eclipse™ |
|Waterproof: ||Yes |
|Breathable: ||Yes |
|Ankle Closures: ||Adjustable hook-and-loop |
|Pockets: ||1 Thigh |
|Latex Ankle Gaskets: ||No |
|Socks: ||Fabric |
|Relief Zipper: ||Yes |
|Reflective Detailing: ||No |
|Gender Sizing: ||Men |
|Features: || |
- Fully detachable suspender system with nylon buckles
- TIZIP® MasterSeal relief zipper with protective flap
- Splashproof, zippered thigh pocket
- Reinforced seat and legs