The NRS Men's Flux drytop's waterproof material is unmatched in breathability, and its action-cut design can't be beat. The Flux gives kayakers the ultimate combination of dryness, durability and comfort.
- 4-layer Eclipse fabric, with its proprietary waterproof-breathable barrier and Nanosphere® DWR finish lock water out while letting moisture escape.
- The supple polyester microfiber shell allows frictionless paddling with superior resistance to puncture and abrasion.
- The Flux's action-cut design provides superior comfort and freedom of movement.
- Waterproof-breathable HyproTex™ inner skirt and 5" double-pull waist mate with your sprayskirt to keep you and your kayak's cockpit dry.
- Tough latex neck and wrist gaskets snug to the skin for a waterproof seal and punch-through neoprene overcuffs protect the gaskets.
- Convenient splashproof, zippered shoulder pocket keeps necessities close at hand.
|Weight: ||Large 1.70 lbs |
|Material: ||4-layer Eclipse™ |
|Waterproof: ||Yes |
|Breathable: ||Yes |
|Neck Closure: ||Latex gasket with neoprene volcano-style overcuff |
|Wrist Closure: ||Latex gaskets with volcano-style neoprene overcuffs |
|Waist System: ||Double-pull hook-and-loop closure |
|Double Tunnel: ||Yes |
|Latex Neck Gasket: ||Yes |
|Latex Wrist Gaskets: ||Yes |
|Reflective Detailing: ||No |
|Gender Sizing: ||Men |