The NRS Super 2 HP Pump is a patented double-chambered pump for optimal power with minimal effort. Easily inflate high-pressured inflatables up to 25 psi.
- Ideal for use on high-pressure inflatables, such as SUP boards, the Super 2 HP Pump can inflate up to 25 psi.
- Sturdy construction ensures long-lasting durability.
- Includes an integrated pressure gauge for precise inflation.
- To use: insert pressure gauge into the pump handle. Insert nozzle adapter and connect the hose to the pressure gauge, making sure both are securely fastened. Connect the other end of the hose to the board valve.
- For maximum output, push the black AIR MAX button to engage double-barrel action, inflating at a high volume rate with high power.
- For the least effort required for inflation, push the black POWER BOOSTER button to engage single-barrel action.
Note: When changing between Air Max and Power Booster modes, make sure the pump handle is pushed completely down before pushing the button.
|Volume: || |
- 0.37 gal. (1.4 liters) per single-action stroke
- 1 gal. (3.8 liters) per double-action stroke
|Action: ||Inflate and deflate |
|Pump Dimensions: ||4.5" diameter x 22"H |
|Chamber Dimensions: ||4.5" Dia. x 17.75" H |
|Hose Length: || 49" |
|Includes: || |