DOUBLE DIAMOND CARBON
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
The Double Diamond is the ultimate paddle for serious play boaters. Trust the Bomber strength and reliability no matter what your trick. Werner were there for the birth of play boating and design innovations have kept them there at this elite level.
- Ultimate performance brings together all of Werner's most advanced designs.
- Down turned blades give immediate directional control for rudder and draw strokes.
- The volume of the buoyant, full carbon, blade creates an exceedingly light feel for effortless and confident strokes.
- With white water specific reinforcement channels, the low-profile back face design allows for a quieter catch and effortless exit of the stroke while maintaining strength.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Dynel® edges and Kevlar® reinforcement protect the paddle from the rigors of the whitewater environment.
- Mid-sized blades are an ideal fit for the great majority of average size paddlers.
- Optimized flex and strength. Choose the Bomber fiberglass Straight or carbon Neutral Bent shaft in Standard Diameter or Small Diameter.
- Feather Angle: 1-piece options- unfeathered, Right hand control or left hand control, up to 90 degrees, in 5 degree increments. 2-piece R45/0/L45 or R30/L30. R45 is the most popular in river running and R30 in play boating.
|Shaft Option||Pieces||Weight Grams||Weight Ounces||Length Range|
|Straight||1 Piece||1021g.||36oz.||162cm to 230cm in 1cm increments.|
|Straight||2 Piece||n/a||n/a||162cm to 230cm in 1cm increments.|
|Bent||1 Piece||1084g.||38.25oz.||188cm to 203cm in 1cm increments.|
|Feather Angle||Fixed. L or R. 0 to 90 in 5 degree increments.|
|Blade Surface Area||683 cm2|
|Blade Length x Width||47.75cm x 19.25cm|