The Kalliste is Werner Paddles' most advanced low-angle paddle, with Werner Paddles' best paddling design and construction features. You’ll feel exceptionally light, buoyant strokes while the smooth back face gives a quiet entrance and exit from the water. The Kalliste is the smart choice for those touring with a low-angle style of paddling and wanting the conservative yet powerful feel of a mid-sized blade.
- Ultimate performance brings together all of Werner Paddles' most advanced designs.
- Mid-sized blades are an ideal fit for the great majority of average size paddlers.
- The volume of the buoyant, full carbon, blades creates an exceedingly light feel for effortless and confident strokes.
- Dynel® blade edges use a composite roping material, that is impact and abrasion resistant. This, along with a stronger design and construction, makes the Kalliste the choice over Werner Paddles' Ovation model for more rugged paddling enviornments.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Smooth back face makes for cleaner entry and exit of your strokes and an elegant feel on the water.
- Optimized flex and strength.
||220-240cm, 240-260cm and 260-280cm
||Smart View Adjustable
|Blade Surface Area
|Blade Length x Width
||52cm x 16.5cm