YakAttack HD Combo Plate with Hardware
Attach RAM bases to GearTrac and other track systems.
- (1) 3" x 7 " UV-resistant, high-density Polypropylene base.
- (1) 1-1/4" MightyBolt
- (1) Threaded T-knob
- (1) Washer
- (4) Short (5/8") bolts (for RAM Ball Mount)
- (2) Long (3/4") bolts (for RAM Ball Diamond Mount)
- (6) Lock nuts
- Line up a 1" RAM Ball Mount (not included) over the holes on one end of the Combo Plate and attach it using the four long bolts and lock nuts. You'll use this to attach the SONAR/GPS unit.
- Attach a RAM diamond base ball mount (not included) to the other end using the two short bolts and lock nuts. This will be used to attach the transducer arm.
- Slide the enclosed MightyBolt into a GearTrac
- Lower the Combo Plate, RAM balls up and guide pegs down, over the MightyBolt.
- Screw a threaded T-knob onto the MightyBolt
- Position the Combo Plate and then tighten the T-knob to secure the unit.
Note:If desired, a second round-base RAM Mount may be attached instead of the diamond-base RAM Mount. Hardware is included only for the diamond-base mount.)